David Baker | Homesmart Realtor
- Below a little of David's work and history
- A little about David personal
- Top agent in the South Phoenix and Laveen area
- Specializing in the South Phoenix and Laveen area
- Works and lives in Laveen
- The top selling agent for Homesmart in Laveen
- Work with home sellers
- Work with buyers
- Bilingual Spanish and English
Remax New Heights Realty
- Top listing and selling agent 2011
- Top new agent in the office 2010
- Top producer every year at remax 2010 - 2013
- During this time helped many home owners short sale their home
- Worked the distress market which not only included Short sales but also Bank REO property
Keller Williams Realty
- Capping Agent - This is a KW thing, and I was a producing agent every year 2004-2010
The Story behind David
Graduate from New Mexico State University with a degree in Business Administration and minor in marketing. While I love learning, I am not really sure the future has me going back to school for an advanced degree. Just do not see the point. I am however a life long learner, and I truly enjoy going to seminars, conventions, presentations and other things that are presented within my real estate industry. Many of these things have also been changing over the course of the last decade. For instance, the internet really did not have such a big impact in my industry when I first started. There was actually not that many realtors back then that even had a website. The way to help clients when I first started was always the mls, and in order for buyers to get the information, they had to come to us. This included a lot of initial and follow up appointments for buyers. On the selling side, we did not have 3rd party valuation models to argue against (zillow/trulia/etc). Without getting into it, just know that their information is not usually very accurate.
My life long learning has really helped me grow my business and allow me to help more clients. Initially it was just making sure I new the in and outs of the real estate contract, negotiations and other tactics. Then it grew to exposure, and this was gained by learning how to get useful information on my website. Then it became learning about SEO (search engine optimization), to help my future clients find me, both buyers and sellers alike.
In a nut shell, I love to continually learn and improve myself. I enjoy working with both buyers and sellers alike, and do so within the area that I live, Laveen. I also spend a lot of time with family supporting their activities and school functions. I also play soccer, on a weekly basis and love it.